Truncated Fields with RTF print (WPTools 2)

• I know this is the wrong forum for my question, but there wasn't a better option available. My company is, believe it or not, still using Delphi 4 with version 2.15 of WPTools.

It was recently noticed that when printing documents created with TWPRichText controls, merged text fields are being truncated. The rest of the document prints just fine, but merged fields are being cut off on the right side, as if their bounding rectangles are not being properly calculated. We can see this in both the supplied preview window control and in the actual printout.

To confirm that this isn't OS-update related or a result of some regression on our end over the years, I installed our first system on a Windows 95 machine and it appears that this has always been broken. It's odd that no one has ever complained, but it could be that most of our users are using the Word alternative. Either way, we'd like to get to the bottom of this.

Is this a known issue? Upgrading isn't an option, as a port to .Net is in the near future. We did purchase source, so I could potentially tweak source to get by until we port. We have zero documentation, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Josh