WPT file preview in UIWebView iOS fails if contains tables

• I'm writing an app running on iPad iOS 5.1.

This app connect with a DataSnap REST server in order to get the content of an RTF file generated by WPTOOLS. The DataSnap server returns a TStream.

If the file contains a table, the preview stops just before the table.

I've copied the content of WP file in Word: the resulting rtf file shows fine, even if table are rendered without borders.
    I've saved the file in .docx format, and it is rendered with borders too.
    I've created a .rtf test file using Apple TextEdit, with table, and it is rendered fine with borders.

I've tested rtf files saved with WPT4.255 in a Delphi2007 application and with WPT6.20 in a a Delphi XE application, but the problems still rises: the rendering stops just before the table, and no more text is displayed.

So I've tried opening these test files in Safari on Lion OS, and they are rendered with borders too.

Finally, I did the same from iPad Safari and iPhone Safari too: the behavior is the same as in my app: the couple of WPTools files are stop rendered just before the table begins.
    In iPhone I've "Files Lite" app installed, and from the browser I was asked to open the rtf download in "Files app" installed: this application renders the WPT rtf files, but this require a different app than Apple default and a download phase.

This may be is a big issue: users have a lot of files saved with tables using WPTools.
    Doing a pre-rendering job (i.e. in pdf) is an heavy job with the DataSnap server (in memory allocation and CPU).
    Users are currently saving WPTools rtf files containing tables, and it seems these file will not be rendered by millions of iOS device using native preview.