Help needed for BeginPrint(....)

• Hi Julian,

when printing with PrinterCue everything works just fine when using the following code. The only "mistake" is, that the PrintTitle which is provided is ignored.

The code is VFP9 SP2 using latest TextDynamic OCX

Code
    WITH thisform.rtf.rtf as WPTDynInt.WPDLLInt
    	.BeginPrint("TestPrint_Michael")
    	.Memo.Print
    	.Memo.Print
    	* using .Print 2x prooves that Begin/Endprint works just fine
    	.EndPrint 
    ENDWITH

This Code will always show up in the Windows print queue with "Printing 09_32_34" as the Documentname. This name is always the same, no matter how often i print.

Alternatively using TextCommandStr instead of the "direct"-methods gives just the same results.

So any idea about this? Or am i just getting it wrong what the "PrintTitle" on BeginUpdate(...) is and where it should show up?

Thanks alot and best regards
    Michael

• Zitat von wpsupport

Hi,

Please use Memo.BeginPrint - that should work ok.

Hi Julian,
    thanks for your reply and sorry for taking so long to test. I was on vacation...

For a moment i was confused as the MemoObject hast no BeginPrint/EndPrint - Methods, but then i understood your intentions. For the sake of all who are looking for a solution here is the working VFP Code:

Code
    WITH thisform.rtf.rtf as WPTDynInt.WPDLLInt 
       .Memo.TextCommandStr(13,0,"TestPrint von Michael") 
       .Memo.Print 
       .Memo.TextCommandStr(14,0,"")
    ENDWITH

Using the TextCommandStr as a replacement for the not unresponsive Begin/EndPrint this works perfectly well under VFP9 SP2 and showing the printjob under windows as "TestPrint von Michael".

Thanks for the hint.
    Michael