Help needed for Filename in SaveAs / Save Dialogs

• Hi there,
    my question of the day is about the filename used in save- and saveas-Dialogs.

We use a lot of temporary RTF - files that are generated by our program with a random-temp-name in the Windows TempDir and open this in TextDynamic with LoadFromFile(...). Works great!

When i now want to save the content to a file using one of the Dialogs (e.g. using wpaProcess("DiaSaveAs") ) the temp-filename of my content shows as proposed filename in the dialog.

Of course i am setting Memo.SetInitialPath(0,"....") to my wanted save-dir, but i have found no way to influence the actual filename that is proposed in the savedialog.

Is there any way to achieve this? Currently i would have to save the content to the TempDir first using my wanted filename just to change the "Name of the document" after which i offer the actual save-dialog in the wanted save-dir. In general this is far too much disc-IO just for changing the document-name. Especially when i have to delete the temp-file afterwards...

Any Idea anyone? Perhaps i am just missing something here. If not, i strongly suggest a DocumentName Property which is than used for purposes like this.

Thanks and best regards
    Michael