White background in HTML-Tables

• Hello,

I want to generate HTML from a text with tables. The table has red background with white text.

Using the function editor.Memo.SaveToString(false, "HTML") generates a table with white background and white characters. If I use a simple paragraph the backgroud is okay.

Which option I forgot or what can I do?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hello,

do you have a source file - save as test.wpt please.

When I try I get this, which is ok:

• Hello,

if we create a red table-cell and directly export it to HTML, the file is okay (red background), only after saving it to the database by SaveToString(..."RTF-nobinary") and reading it from database by LoadFromString(..."RTF-nobinary") the export to HTML is corrupted (white background).

Here is the WPT-Data after loading from database:

Code
    <!WPTools_Format V=610/>
    <GlobalPageFormat wpcss="landscape:0;paperw:12240;paperh:15840;margr:1800;margl:1800;margt:1440;margb:1440;marg_header:720;marg_footer:720;deftabstop:720;marginmirror:0;"/><StandardFont wpcss="CharFont:'Arial';CharFontSize:1100;"/>
    <variables>
    <variable name="Generator" data="ansi" text="WPTools_6.060-PRM#c;"/></variables>
    <numberstyles></numberstyles>
    <stylesheet></stylesheet><table name="cfafa544-271b-407a-815c-84fdc39b989b" wpsty=[[BoxWidth:8606;BoxWidth_PC:10000;]]><tr><td wpsty=[[IndentLeft:0;IndentFirst:0;IndentRight:0;Alignment:1;BorderWidthB:10;BorderWidthR:10;BorderWidthT:10;BorderWidthL:10;FGColor:clRed;BGColor:clRed;ShadingValue:0;BorderFlags:15;]]><cs nr=1 wpsty=[[CharCharset:1;CharFontSize:1400;CharStyleMask:1;CharStyleON:1;]]/><c nr=1/>Überschift</td>
    </tr>
    </table>
    <div></div>

Sincerely yours