• Problem 1:

How do I set focus to a particular graphic (TWPFGGraphicText, TWPFCUSTOMRichText) control for editing.

When I set fous to the form, a control is highlighted, but typing doesn't enter into that control until I physically click in the field. I tried a few things, but none seem to work.

Problem 2:
    How do I control the form scrolling. Page-up and Page down either take one to the top of the next page or bottom of the previous page.

Any help would be appreciated.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi,

>>How do I set focus to a particular graphic (TWPFGGraphicText, TWPFCUSTOMRichText) control for editing. <<

Use the INPLACE Editor procedures which exist in all the TWPFGGraphic objects:

I suggest to use IP_ShowEditor

>>When I set fous to the form, a control is highlighted, but typing doesn't enter into that control until I physically click in the field. I tried a few things, but none seem to work. <<
    There is a problem with focus switching in Delphi (you see that in MDI apps, too). Normally it helps to do a programatic change of the focus to a different editor and the back into IP_CurrentEditor.

Zitat

Problem 2:
    How do I control the form scrolling. Page-up and Page down either take one to the top of the next page or bottom of the previous page.

It is used to scroll through a dataset.

You can catch the VK_NEXT VK_PREV code in KeyUp event and scroll with your own code.
    --> The FD.Editor is similar to a TScrollBox.

Julian