problem printing multiple landscape pages

• Hi,

I have the following problem: I have a (landscape) rtf-template that I want to print using the WPRichText.PrintDialog function, so I can choose the number of copies to be printed.

The first time I print, I always get just ONE copy, no matter what I put in the print dialog... From the second time on everything works fine, only the first time after I started my application I have this problem.
    When I debug the PrintDialog function, dia.Copies gets the correct value, so I don't see the problem.

Also, when I use another template (portrait), I don't have this problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Koen

• Why not create your own dialog with a preview.

I designed my own. It lists ALL the pages in the form (my program allows the user to build a master report from individual page templates), and allows them to select which pages to print and to which printer.

In essence, in my case, the user may want to print some pages to a standard B&W printer, and others to a color printer. My program allows them to select TWO default printers and each page of the rpeort can be assigned to a diffferent printer. I created a compound control that handles everything for each page.

Below is a link to a screenshot of the first version (doesn't have the "copies" option). I have't updated the web-site.

I can send the control to you if you want. You just add it dynamically for each page in your report. I can give you sample code for that, too.

JD
    John-David Biggers
    NOT a programmer, just a person irritated by the lack of good software.