Problem with aligning columns

• Hi,

I'm trialing using WPCubed for an old Delphi2007 application using Rave reports. I have an issue generating a report using the TRVRenderWPDF component where the PDF file generated has the layout messed up, specifically I'm printing a column of captions plus a second column of corresponding data values, both columns should be left justified e.g.

Date: 02/04/2014
    Logger Type: Scientific
    Serial Number: 123456

(except the 02/04/2014, Scientific and 123456 will all be left aligned down a column, the formatting is lost here sorry)

The captions (Date, Logger Type, Serial Number) print OK but the values are not aligning properly, the date value is way to the left, overprinting the "Date:" caption and the Scientific and 123456 values are not aligning but are not as far left as the date. I have my system locale set to Japanese which is probably affecting the date printing layout but I can't see why it should affect the other data values positions. Also when viewed via a TrvPreview the layout all looks ok. I can generate the report via a standard TrvRenderPDF and it looks fine using Foxit to open the file (but Adobe errors - which is why I'm looking at using wpCubed for the PDF rendering). Any ideas please?

• Hi Julian,
    Thanks for responding, I don't seem to have a wPDF unit so when I try to compile my project with that code I get an "undeclared identifier: wPDF" error, I only have the trial version at the moment does that matter?