wPDF4 still error with graphics

• In my application I export WPTOOLS-documents directly to PDF (WPDF3, now WPDF4) but some graphics are crippeled like this:

I tried with the demo and could export the document correctly with the WPTools-Premium Demo app, this seems to work, so I bought a wpPDF4 upgrade. Unfortunately the problem persists. If I import the same rtf into my application.

I temporarily solved the problem by removing the JPG image, converting it to PNG and reinserting ist. The PDF also dropped in size from 3MB to 450KB! I also tried to export the jpg from Photoshop with different settings and size, the problem persists. An other graphic (also jpg) in the same document prints well. To a normal printer everything prints fine.

I tried all avaliable wpdf4 options but to no avail. So I suspect it must be a setting in my source WPTOOLS component that creates this error as it seems to export correctly in the wptools7 premium demo app (I also use the latest wptools 7 version).

As my customer created hundreds of documents with this template, we cannot replace the graphic in all of them for archiving. That's why I have to find a solution.