PDF as Watermark

• Hello
    2 question about PDF Watermark

1.) Can i delete the watermark which i applied with COMPDF_LoadFileAsWatermark and COMPDF_ApplyWatermark?
    I didn't find a function and a COMPDF_ApplyWatermark with 0 didn't change anything ...

2.) Is there an function without a visual PDF, for Load and Apply a PDF as Watermark?
    I need it for the WPPDF component to apply a PDF File as watermark, and i don't want to vreate every time a PDFViewer if i export a page to pdf

• Offizieller Beitrag

1) No, you cannot delete a watermark at present.

2) The latest edition has a possibility to create a non-visual pdfworkbech object which supports most commands.

This are the functions the DLL exports:

function pdfWorkbenchCreate( licname, lickey: PWideChar; liccode: Cardinal ) : Pointer; stdcall;
    function pdfWorkbenchFree( workbench : Pointer ) : Integer; stdcall;
    function pdfWorkbenchLoad( workbench : Pointer; Filename : PWideChar; Append, InMemory : Integer ) : Integer; stdcall;
    function pdfWorkbenchCommand( workbench : Pointer; commandid : Integer; intpar : Integer; strpar : PWideChar; ptr : Pointer ) : Integer; stdcall;

This is how I tested it

The function pointers wpview_pdfWorkbenchLoad are initialized as usual in wpviewpdf3.pas.

Regards,
    Julian